You Depend on Your Roof, and It Depends on You!
Roofs provide protection against weather, ultraviolet radiation, and animals. They also shelter you, your loved ones, and your belongings. These unsung heroes make your home safe, comfortable, and secure. And while modern roof coverings are durable, they will inevitably need to be repaired or replaced at some point in time. Missing shingles, poorly sealed vents, and impaired flashing can all raise the need for residential roof repair.
While some home repairs can be put off until later, a roof repair is not one of those things. Left unattended, what starts as something small can rapidly escalate into something more serious (and costly). If you think your roof is damaged and in need of repair, reach out to us at 617-481-1725. First, we’ll come by the property and inspect your dwelling’s covering. Once problem areas are noted, we will schedule any necessary repairs in a way that fits your time and budget. Your roof is an investment. Don’t neglect it. Instead, choose Absolute Construction Group LLC for residential roof repair in Boston, MA.
Getting the Most Out of Your Roof Installation
Modern roof coverings are well-designed and built to withstand decades of rain, wind, and ultraviolet radiation. Customers can further prolong the lives of their roofs by performing routine maintenance. One of the easiest ways to protect your roof is by ensuring that there are no tree branches hanging over your roof. Strong winds, lightning, wood rot, and other factors can cause tree branches to split off the trunk and possibly land on your roof. Furthermore, trees near your roof can deposit leaves or needles onto your roof. Accumulated leaves, straw, and other debris, trap heat and moisture and increase the rate of shingle degradation.
And if those weren’t enough reasons to convince you to cut down those branches, even in the absence of inclement weather or tree disease, squirrels and other critters love to use tree branches as a bridge into your attic and home. Don’t let them. Keep your roof clear of low hanging branches to get your roof to meet and perhaps even exceed its expected lifespan.
- Roof Installation We can install metal, synthetic wood shakes, authentic cedar shakes, asphalt shingles, and other types of residential roof coverings.
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair Asphalt shingles are popular for good reason. Click to learn abiout more benefits.
- Roof Inspections How can you fix your roof if you don’t even know that it’s damaged? Roof inspections help you stay on top of important roof repairs.
- Roof Flashing Repair Prevent obstructions on your roof from causing a leak by ensuring that flashing is present and properly installed.
- Soffit & Fascia Roof Repair Soffit and fascia are important components of your roof and work to keep it dry and well-ventilated.
- Roof Gutter Install & Repair Divert water away from your home and roof with our gutter installations. Choose from several styles.
- Window Replacement See the world through new, energy-efficient windows.
- Window Repair Windows are expensive and timely repairs can prevent you from having to get a premature replacement.
- Chimney Repair Keep your fireplace cozy all winter long with chimney repair services.
- Skylight Repair Skylights add value and a dose of natural light to your home. Make sure your skylight is properly sealed to prevent leaks.
- Siding Repair Your siding is your home’s first line of defense. Keep your home safe with our siding repair services.
- Wood Shake Installation Wood shake roof installations are traditional, unique, rustic, and functional. Learn more about them today.
- Synthetic Slate Roof Installation Synthetic slate roofs are strinkingly similar to their stone counterparts but at a fraction of the weight and price.
- Synthetic Wood Roofs Enjoy the beauty of a cedar shake roof without the high maintenance requirements.
- Emergency Roof Repair Every second is precious during an emergency. Make each moment count with our roof repair services.
Pinpointing Problems with Your Roof
Many roofing issues are evident even to the untrained eye. Nevertheless, most homeowners don’t get around to climbing on their roof, and even self-proclaimed adrenaline junkies might find themselves sketched out to walk on a steeply pitched roof. Save the DIY for something else, and call 617-481-1725 for your residential roof repair needs. And remember, scheduling a yearly roof inspection can help catch minor roofing issues before they snowball. When performing an inspection, roofers will generally look for the following:
- Absent or damaged shingles. Gusts of wind and severe weather can loosen shingles or tear shingles from the roofing deck. Exposed areas may be prone to water intrusion.
- Roof sagging. A roof collapse is the worst-case scenario in the roofing world, and roof sag is a sure sign of structural damage. If you’ve noticed your roof has begun to sag, call a professional right away.
- Shingle granules in the gutter. A protective coating of granules covers the surface of asphalt shingles. Time, rain, and wind, however, cause these granules to slough off. Finding a few in your gutters is normal but large amounts means that your roof is beginning to degrade.
- Leaks. Water leaks are the most prevalent roofing problem, but many homeowners don’t know they have a leak until they notice water stains on ceilings and walls. However, if water stains have appeared, you can be sure that the leak has been going on for quite some time.
Absolute Construction Group LLC to the Roofing Rescue
Even if you stay up to date with roof maintenance and inspections, you never know when a roofing emergency may arise. Fire, hurricanes, hail, strong winds, tornadoes, and other natural calamities can all significantly impair your roof. A damaged roof can allow water and other foreign substances into your attic and home. If you’re in the midst of a roofing emergency, knowing who to call can make all the difference.
Let Absolute Construction Group LLC be your first call after a roofing emergency. Backed by a team of trained roofers, we treat your roof like we would our own. We understand that every second counts during an emergency, and we won’t waste any time in repairing or replacing your residential roof. Dial 617-481-1725 to get started today.